Vibration controller is suitable for both electro-dynamic and servo-hydaulic shakers, it drives shaker to simulate the realistic vibrations under laboratory environment. It is a full featured controller, making it possible for users to take all kinds of testing to eliminate the destructive effects for products that caused by vibrations.
Superb Performance and Reliability
It features superior performance in both R&D and production environments. It is designed based on distributed processing structure with multi-DSPs technology, low noise hardware design, 32-bit float point digital filtering, 24-bit ADC/DAC resolution, and advanced adaptive control algorithms. Its real PC-independent structure ensures that all commands bring immediate control response without degrading the performance of the testing system. DSP controlled digital synthesis and filtering provides fast loop times for quick test load equalization and enhanced safety.
Powerful Versatility and compatibility
This controller supplies powerful compatibility to electro-dynamic shakers. And it offers a comprehensive and flexible suite of control software packages with compliance of different operating system. You can customize your own test application without expensive hardware upgrades, change of your computer and operating system. This also serves engineers flexible multi-users supervision and management.
Its powerful automation wizard makes repetitive and boring tasks simple, allowing you to run complex tests with a single keystroke. Its setup wizard and user friendly graphical interface simplify setup for coordinated environmental testing and reduce test time. Also ï¿½One-clickï¿½ automatic report generation eliminates the tedium of creating test documentations.
Adopted USB2.0 connectivity with superior speed and convenience. When you connect controller to your computer, it will be identified as a true USB2.0 device. You will enjoy this connectivity by easy plug and play, high speed and easy to use.
Enhanced test Safety
Safety checks and interlocks ensure the safety of the personnel, test article, and shaker, such as automatic detection of input overload, open loop and loss of signal, etc. Moreover, you can use a built-in hardware ï¿½ABORTï¿½ button to stop the test in case of emergency.
- Up to 64 synchronized input channels
- 24-bit ADC/DAC resolution
- 32-bit floating-point DSP computation
- Charge, Voltage, ICP, TEDS (Optional)
- 100dB control dynamic range
- Up to 3200 lines resolution in random(6400 lines optional)
- Distributed Processing Architecture
- High Reliability and Real-time
- Expandable: Inputs ï¿½ COLA ï¿½ Digital I/O
- Compatible with Electro-dynamic shakers
- Hardware and software abort assurance
- Enhanced Test Safety
- USB Connectivity
- Test automation
- Direct Voltage ï¿½ ICP ï¿½ TEDS sensors connectivity
- Windows/Linux Operating System Support
- Kurtosis control
- Data Export
Control Applications Available Include
- Sine(Sweep & Dwell)
- Resonance Search Track & Dwell (RSTD)
- Classical Shock
- Sine on Random(SoR)
- Optional – Random on Random (RoR), Sine and Random on Random (SRoR)
- Analog channels – 4,8,16,32 or 64 synchronized
- Resolution – 24-bit, ADC
- Voltage ranges – ±10, ±1 or ±0.1 VPK
- Filtering – Anti-aliasing analog filtering 160 db/oct digital filtering
- Coupling – Voltage, ICP standard TEDS (optional)
- Sampling rate – 51.2 KHz
- Maximum input – ±36VPk
- Dynamic range – 120 dB
- Amplitude accuracy – within 0.01DB
- SNR – > 100 DB
- Analog channels – One Drive Channel, One COLA (optional)
- Resolution – 24-bit, DAC
- Voltage ranges – ±10V Pk
- Filtering – Anti-aliasing analog filtering 160 dB/oct digital filtering
- Dynamic range – 110 DB
- THD – < 100 DB
AC Power – 88-264V, 47-53Hz Auto sensing.
Operating Temperature – 0 to 50ï¿½ C.
Humidity – 20 to 90% RH.
Operating System – Win 2000/NT/XP/Vista/Win 7.
Connectivity – USB 2.0/3.0.
Sine performs closed loop control of sine vibration. The advanced adaptive control algorithm provides time and frequency calculations using floating point math calculations, resulting in frequency changes as small as 1 millionth of a Hertz to produce a smooth and continuous sweep.
- Frequency range 1Hz to 5,000 Hz, extendable to 0.01Hz downwards
- Dynamic range up to 95 DB
- Loop time: Typically 5 ms
- Control accuracy ±1DB at 1 octave/min
- Compression rate Adaptive or fixed 0.3 to 3,000 dB/sec
- Control strategy Single Channel, Weighted Average, Minimum, Maximum
- Sweep type and rate- Linear – 0 to 6,000 Hz/min or logarithmic – 0 to 100 octave/min.
- Sine dwell: User specified dwell frequency with duration in cycles or time.
Resonance Search Track & Dwell (RSTD)
- Automatic resonance search
- Dwell while searching or dwell after searching based on dwell list
- Dwell list is user programmable
- True cycle counting
- Step/Discrete sin
Random performs fast, accurate and real time multi-channel closed loop control of PSD profiles. Based on advanced adaptive control algorithm, the system responses the change of the non-linear character, resonance frequency and loading quickly and precisely.
- Test Mode True Gaussian
- Frequency range 1Hz to 5000 Hz
- Resolution 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200 lines and 6400(optional)
- Control Dynamic range > 90 dB
- Loop time typical 80ms
- DOF 2 to 1000
- Control accuracy – ±1dB at 99% confidence within 200 DOFs
- Control strategies – Single Channel, Weighted Average, Minimum, and Maximum
Classical Shock performs fast, accurate and real time multi channel closed loop control of transient waveforms. The entire transient period is sampled simultaneous and gap free. Based on advanced transfer function adaptive control algorithm, the system responses the change of the non linear character, resonance frequency and loading quickly and precisely.
- Advanced adaptive control algorithm based on transfer function
- High precision Low-pass Filtering
- 0.05 to 100,000 ms pulse duration
- 90 dB Dynamic range
- Up to 16384 points data size
- Versatile pulse waveforms
- ISO/MIL-STD-810/user defined standard for tolerance setup
- Flexible compensation methods
|1. Classical Pulse types||: Half-sine, Haversine, initial and terminal peak saw tooth, triangle, Rectangle and trapezoid.|
|2. Inverting||: Pulses can be inverted in shape.|
|3. Pulse Compensation||: Pre and post-pulse, post-pulse only, or pre-pulse only; single or double sides for minimum acceleration and fully use of shaker
|4. Pulse delay||: User specified in seconds.|
|5. Profile View||: Profile graphics shown and updated as profile is created. Profile operating levels are compared to the shaker parameter table.|
|6. Criterion||: ISO, MIL-STD-810, User defined|
Sine on Random
SoR performs fast, accurate and real time multi-channel closed loop control of PSD profiles. Sine tones can be added on broad base Random, while sine can be fixed or sweep type. Based on advanced adaptive control algorithm, the system responses the change of the non-linear character, resonance frequency and loading quickly and precisely.
- Analog sine sweeps on wide band Gaussian random distribution
- Up to 12 sine tones
- Independent profile for each tone
- Sine tone burst on and off, Independent time configuration
- Parameters in each tone are all user programmable./li>
Random on Random
RoR performs fast, accurate and real time multi-channel closed loop control of PSD profiles. Narrow band Random profile can be added on broad base Random. Based on advanced adaptive control algorithm, the system responses the change of the non-linear character, resonance frequency and loading quickly and precisely.
- Narrow band Gaussian random sweeps on wide band Gaussian random distribution
- Up to 12 narrow bands
- Independent profile for each band
- Parameters in each band are all user programmable.
Road Simulation/Long time history (LTH)
- Hours duration for simulation
- Control strategy: time domain profile controlling based on FRF
- Data formats: ASCII delimited format(Y only or X-Y pairs), ASCII UFF, Binary
- Data re-sampling: from 20 to48,000 samples in 24 stages.
- Pre-stored profiles: band-limited random, white noise, sine and chirp
- Compensation: high-pass, low-pass, velocity DC removal, acceleration DC removal
- Profile rescale: magnitude or polarity adjustment by applying a profile scale factor to each data point of the profile
- Real-time and high fidelity drive generation
- Convenient profile generation and editing
Seismic Simulation/Transient Time History (TTH)
- Seismic or crash test
- Data formats: ASCII delimited format(Y only or X-Y pairs), ASCII UFF, ECON Binary
- Data re-sampling: from 20Hz to 48,000Hz in 24 stages.
- 256, 512, 1024, 4098, 8192, 16384 frame points
- Bellcore Z1 and Z2, Bellcore Z3, Bellcore Z4 and Sine, Chirp, White Noise